It is the policy of (USML) US Mortgage Lenders LLC to respond to all customer issues, disputes, and complaints quickly, decisively, and accurately. US Mortgage Lenders LLC will make every effort to reach a mutually agreeable resolution to each complaint.
The policy is designed to provide guidance on the manner in which US Mortgage Lenders LLC handles complaints made against the company, its business partners, and employees.
WHAT IS A COMPLAINT?
A complaint, as defined by this Policy, is defined as follows:
An expression of dissatisfaction made to the company, related to our products and services, or the complaint-handling process itself, where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected.
Any complainant who is dissatisfied with a product or service provided by US Mortgage Lenders LLC or one of its business partners, for any reason, may contact the company to complain. We have determined that the best, fastest method of complaint transmittal is by email, but verbal and written complaints will be processed and given the same level of consideration as email.
GUIDING PRINCIPLES OF EFFECTIVE COMPLAINTS HANDLING
- Responsiveness – When received via email, receipt of each complaint is acknowledged to the complainant immediately. Complaints will be treated courteously and kept informed of the progress of their complaint throughout the complaint-handling process.
- Confidentiality – Personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-public information (“NPI”) concerning the complainant is actively protected from disclosure unless the complainant expressly consents to its disclosure.
- Visibility – Our Complaints Handling Policy is readily available on our website at www.USMortgageLenders.com.
- Accessibility – Our Complaints Handling Policy is readily accessible to all business partners, employees and customers. The Policy is easy to understand and includes details on making and resolving complaints.
- Objectivity – Each complaint is addressed in an equitable, objective and unbiased manner through the complaints-handling process.
- Charges – There will be no charge to the complainant for making a complaint.
- Customer-focused approach – All business partners and employees are committed to efficient and fair resolution of complaints. We actively solicit feedback from our customers on a regular basis and acknowledge a customer’s right to complain.
- Accountability – All business partners and employees accept responsibility for effective complaints handling. The Compliance Officer will ensure that, where appropriate, issues raised in the complaints handling process are reflected in partner and employee performance evaluation.
- Continual Improvement – All company complaints will be reviewed periodically, and at least annually, to aim to enhance its efficient delivery of effective outcomes.
WHAT INFORMATION IS REQUIRED WHEN MAKING A COMPLAINT?
When making a complaint, please provide the following information:
- Your name and contact information. Please include the legal name of your business along with an email address and daytime telephone number where we may reach you.
- Your relationship with US Mortgage Lenders LLC. Please specify whether you are an applicant or current customer.
- The name of your US Mortgage Lenders LLC person. Please let us know who you’ve been working with at the company. If you have been working with one of our Mortgage Loan Originators, please provide the name and contact information.
- The nature of your complaint. Please list the dates and a detailed description of the conduct giving rise to the complaint.
After reviewing the complaint, the Compliance Officer may contact you for additional information, including supporting documentation.
INTERNAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COMPLAINTS AND RECORDS RETENTION
We are committed to acknowledging all complaints immediately upon receipt. Once a complaint has been received, we will undertake an initial review of the complaint.
We will endeavor to resolve complaints within 14 business days of receiving the complaint, but this will not be possible on all occasions. Where our review exceeds 14 business days, we will contact you to inform you of the reason for the delay, and indicate to you when we expect to be in a position to complete our review of the complaint.
Records of all complaints will be retained for no less than Five (5) years. Records will include all dates of our communications with the complainant including the date of initial receipt, dates of all subsequent communications, and the date of final disposition.
YOUR RIGHTS DURING THE COMPLAINT PROCESS
You have the right to enquire as to the status of your complaint by sending an email to US@USmortgageLenders.com amd Someone will respond to your inquiry within 48-72 hours. Please make use you get a receipt to confrirm you complaint did not go to out spam box.
RESPONSE TO A COMPLAINT
Once we have reviewed the complaint, we will provide you with a written response. That written response will also be provided to the Managing Members of the company. If you are dissatisfied with US Mortgage Lenders LLC’s response, you have the right to ask for reconsideration of the response by the Compliance Officer. Such a request should be made in writing and forwarded by email or by mail to the address provided.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
If you’re having a problem with any part of your mortgage experience, we want to make it right.
USML customers can contact customer service via phone at 954-667-9110 or Email email@example.com for prompt and personalized assistance.
To file a formal complaint, please mail a letter to the address below.
Notice of error, complaints, requests for information or other qualified written requests
US Mortgage Lenders LLC
Attn: Customer Relations
3440 Hollywood Blvd Suite 415,
Hollywood, FL 33021
COMPLAINTS REGARDING MORTGAGE BANKERS SHOULD BE SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
COMPLAINTS REGARDING THE SERVICING OF A MORTGAGE SHOULD BE SENT TO THE DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TX 78705. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 877-276-5550.
A complaint form and instructions may be downloaded and printed from the Department’s website located at www.sml.texas.gov or obtained from the department upon request by mail at the address above, by telephone at its toll-free consumer hotline listed above, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.