Hiring in All of Florida including and not limited to Fort Myers, Florida: North Fort Myers, FL Villas, FL Cape Coral, FL Cypress Lake, FL Iona, FL San Carlos Park, FL Fort Myers Beach, FL Lehigh Acres, FL Bonita Springs, FL Punta Gorda, FL Boca Grande, FL Naples Park, FL Port Charlotte, FL Immokalee, FL Golden Gate, FL
Fort Myers, Florida has 19 ZIP Codes – ZIP Code Type County Population
ZIP Code 33901 Standard Lee 19,500
ZIP Code 33902 P.O. Box Lee 0
ZIP Code 33903 Standard Lee 20,776
ZIP Code 33905 Standard Lee 31,203
ZIP Code 33906 P.O. Box Lee 0
ZIP Code 33907 Standard Lee 22,138
ZIP Code 33908 Standard Lee 38,251
ZIP Code 33911 P.O. Box Lee 0
ZIP Code 33912 Standard Lee 15,392
ZIP Code 33913 Standard Lee 17,103
ZIP Code 33916 Standard Lee 20,134
ZIP Code 33917 Standard Lee 28,666
ZIP Code 33918 P.O. Box Lee 0
ZIP Code 33919 Standard Lee 27,837
ZIP Code 33965 Unique Lee 1,648
ZIP Code 33966 Standard Lee 8,251
ZIP Code 33967 Standard Lee 22,799
ZIP Code 33993 Standard Lee 20,628
ZIP Code 33994 P.O. Box Lee 0
Florida Mortgage Loan Originator Job Description:
US Mortgage Lenders LLC is hiring remote Hollywood, Fort Myers FL area NMLS Licensed Mortgage Loan Originators that have a track record of honesty and integrity. We are a highly established mortgage company hiring self-sufficient mortgage loan originators to market our unique loan programs and specialized services for the highest payout commission splits. We respect our loan originator’s independence and encourage them to work remotely while giving them access to our 100+ lender systems and processes and daily Zoom meetings. We provide daily new loan officer training while paying the highest commissions in the industry.
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Highlights:
- Highest Compensation structure in the industry 1099 Paid on Closing Day.
- 100+ Wholesale Lenders FHA, VA, Conv, NON-QM, Niche Lenders providing specialty loan options.
- Daily Zoom Training and Networking calls.
- LOS – Loan Origination System Provided with no additional fees or choose your own.
- Work From Home or Office remotely and Process, Submit close your loans, or hire a contact NMLS licensed NMLS processor.
- Full control of your files, call underwriter account reps directly.
- Pick Your Own LOS loan origination software.
- Pull Your Own Credit Reports.
- Par Rates from All the Top Wholesale Lenders.
- Credit score approvals are down to 500.
- Same-day underwriting approvals.
- Discount Mortgage Insurance Premiums.
- Healthcare and Lead Program Discounts.
- Newly Licensed Loan Officer Training.
Mortgage Loan Originator Requirements:
- Must be licensed NMLS MLO.
- Must be able to work from home without being micro-managed.
- Must have Strong Phone Skills
- Strong People Skills
- Strong Sales Experience
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Advantages:
- Borrowers can complete the on a cell phone or computer.
- Real-time notifications every time a borrower submits an application
- Integrate + into your website, email signature, and social media pages.
- Quick-link version to capture leads by collecting just the basic information.
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Software:
- Must be a licensed (MLO) Mortgage Loan Originator with the NMLS.
- Must be a self-starter with sales skills and communication skills.
- Sign the agreement, Transfer the license, get logins and start submitting.
- Onboarding includes a description of lender programs and lender recommendations.
- One on one Account rep support and training to learn new systems.
- Weekly Company and Lender provided training webinars to learn new systems and processes.
Local towns near Fort Myers, FL
Fort Myers, Florida
County: Lee County Southwest Florida
City: Fort Myers
Country: United States
This is a list of smaller local towns that around Fort Myers, FL. If you’re planning a road trip or exploring the local area, make sure you check out some of these places around Fort Myers FL to get a feel for the area.
- Boca Grande
- Bonita Springs
- Cape Coral
- Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Beach
- Lehigh Acres
- North Fort Myers
- Saint James City
New Application Checklist
1. Form MU1. Each business shall apply for a Florida Mortgage Loan Originator license by submitting a Form
MU1 through NMLS. Form MU2 must also be completed through NMLS for each control
person listed on Form MU1.
2. Filing Requirements. Upon receipt of the following, the Florida Office of Financial Regulation
will consider a Florida Mortgage Loan Originator application received and begin reviewing the application:
o Form MU1 filed through NMLS
o Statutorily required application fee ($425)
o FBI criminal history background check results (Florida mortgage loan originators)
o State criminal history background check results (Florida mortgage loan originators)
o Credit report (Florida mortgage loan originators)
NOTE: A Florida mortgage loan originator that holds an active loan originator license in Florida is exempt from
the FBI & State criminal background check and the credit report requirement as part of the
Florida Mortgage Loan Originator application requirements.
The Florida Office of Financial Regulation will not begin its review of an application until
all the items listed above have been received. Once an application has been deemed
received, the NMLS status will change from “Pending-Incomplete” to “Pending-Review”.
Once the status has been changed to “Pending-Review” the application will be reviewed
and deficiencies will be added as license items in NMLS.
3. Principal Loan Originator. Complete the Qualifying Individual section of the MU1 form to
add the Principal Loan Originator. You must select Florida as an applicable jurisdiction. The
Principal Loan Originator must be licensed as a Florida loan originator. The Principal Loan
Originator must also demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Office of Financial Regulation that
he or she has been actively engaged in a Florida Mortgage Loan Originator related business for at least one
year before being designated as a Principal Loan Originator. Individual licensure with the
Office of Financial Regulation for one year will satisfy the experience requirement.
4. FBI & State Criminal Background Check. Each Florida mortgage loan originator must submit fingerprints to
a live scan vendor approved by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and published
in the Florida Department of Law Enforcement’s website for submission to the Florida
Department of Law Enforcement for a state criminal background check and to the Federal
Bureau of Investigation for an FBI criminal background check (ORI Number: FL921050Z).
The cost of fingerprint processing shall be borne by the applicant and paid directly to the
Live Scan vendor. Resubmission of the prints for the state criminal background check may
be required if incorrect information (social security number, date of birth, etc…) is provided
to the Live Scan vendor. Resubmission of prints will result in additional costs to the
individual being reprinted.
Updated: 9/12/2019 Page 2 of 3
5. Disclosure Questions. Provide the following documents related to all events or proceedings
for any “Yes” answer to any of the disclosure questions on Form MU1 and Form MU2 (control
(a) A copy of the police arrest affidavit, arrest report or similar document.
(b) A certified copy of the charges.
(c) A certified copy of the plea, judgment, and sentence where applicable.
(d) A certified copy of an order of entry into pre-trial intervention, and the order of termination
of pre-trial intervention showing dismissal of charges where applicable.
(e) A certified copy of an order of termination of probation or supervised release, if applicable.
If the requested documentation cannot be obtained, the relevant person shall submit evidence
of that fact in order for the application to be deemed complete. Evidence that documentation
cannot be obtained shall consist of a written statement on the letterhead of the agency that
would be the custodian of the documents, signed by a representative of that agency, stating
that they have no record of such matter, or that the record is lost or was damaged or
destroyed, or otherwise stating why the document cannot be produced.
6. Credit Report. Each Florida mortgage loan originator must authorize the Registry to obtain an independent
credit report and make it available to the Office of Financial Regulation. The cost of the credit
report shall be borne by the applicant.
Upon notification by the Office of Financial Regulation each Florida mortgage loan originator shall provide
documents related to “adverse credit history information” contained in the Florida mortgage loan originator’s credit
report. The requested documents provided by each Florida mortgage loan originator must be legible. Documents
that are typically requested by the Office include, but are not limited to:
(a) Copies of satisfaction of judgment.
(b) Copies of satisfaction of outstanding tax liens or other governmental liens.
(c) Copies of court documents that reflect the substance of the matter and how the matter
was resolved or adjudicated.
(d) Copies of account statements or letters from the creditors explaining the current status of
accounts. For security purposes, the relevant person may redact all but the last four (4) digits
of the account number prior to submitting the document to the Office.
(e) Copies of tax returns, pay stubs, or other documentation of income.
If the documents requested above cannot be obtained, the Florida mortgage loan originator shall submit
evidence of that fact in order for the license application to be deemed complete. Evidence that
documents cannot be obtained shall consist of a written statement from the agency’s or
creditor’s records custodian that is written on the agency’s or creditor’s letterhead; indicates
that the agency or the creditor does not have any record of such matter or that the record was
lost, damaged, or destroyed, or cannot otherwise be produced and provide a statement as to
why the record cannot be produced; and is signed by the agency’s or creditor’s records
Updated: 9/12/2019 Page 3 of 3
7. Approximate total cost is $578.75 which includes:
$425 Florida application fee
$100 NMLS processing fee
$38.75 FBI & State criminal background check fee plus live scan vendor costs for
each Florida mortgage loan originator
$15 NMLS Credit report fee for each Florida mortgage loan originator
All fees collected through the NMLS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
For U.S. Postal Service: For Overnight Delivery:
Division of Finance
Bureau of Regulatory Review
200 East Gaines Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0376
Division of Finance
Bureau of Regulatory Review
200 East Gaines Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0376
WHO TO CONTACT – Contact Bureau of Regulatory Review – Finance licensing staff by phone
at 850-410-9895 for additional assistance.
THE APPLICANT/LICENSEE IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE
LICENSE FOR WHICH THEY ARE APPLYING. THE JURISDICTION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
CONTAINED HEREIN ARE FOR GUIDANCE ONLY TO FACILITATE APPLICATION THROUGH THE
NMLS. SHOULD YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONSULT LEGAL COUNSEL.
YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ENGAGE IN FLORIDA REGULATED MORTGAGE ORIGINATION
ACTIVITIES UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED A LICENSE ISSUED BY THE FLORIDA OFFICE OF