Hiring Remote Miami FL Mortgage Loan Originators Work From Home!
USMortgageLenders. com com We Train & Hire 954-667-9110
US Mortgage Lenders LLC is actively hiring remote licensed Mortgage Loan Originators in the state of Florida with experience in assisting clients and providing excellent support throughout the home-buying or refinance processes. Our ideal Mortgage Loan Originator keeps up with mortgage loan trends and developments and is well-connected to financial institutions lenders, and advisors. In this role, your goal is to help clients realize and meet their financial goals by responsibly advising them throughout the mortgage loan process, from application to closing. You will be a great fit if you can swiftly identify customer needs, meet loan production goals, and work to ensure customer satisfaction.
Dual Agent Florida Realtor Mortgage Loan Originators Welcome!
FHA announced a rule change that will allow Florida realtors to serve as both the real estate agent and mortgage loan originator for FHA, VA, Convential, and NON-QM Florida home sales.
The Mortgage Letter 2022-22, Date: December 15, 2022, in which it clarifies conflict of interest and dual employment policies for FHA-insured mortgage loans.
- 275 bips 90% payout on 1099.
- Daily screensharing support.
- LOS Loan Origination System Provided with no additional fees or choose your own. Work From Home or Office remotely.
- Full control of your files, call underwriter account reps directly.
- Pick Your Own LOS loan origination software.
- Par Rates from All the Top Wholesale Lenders.
- Discount Mortgage Insurance Premiums.
- Healthcare and Lead Program Discounts.
- Newly Licensed Loan Officer.
- Dual agent realtors welcome.
What You’ll Get:
- Easy-to-learn and use Loan Origination System.
- 150+ Lenders offering speciality loan programs you wont find anywhere else!
- Exceptional CRM automating your outbound efforts, including drip texting and emailing.
- Best pricing, ensuring you never lose a deal to price.
- Streamlined processing for closing any loan in 15 days or less.
- Digital marketing with your personal brand to convert your pipeline and expand your realtor network.
- Realtor value propositions to help you stand out to current and new real estate partners
- A feel-good factor with every closed loan.
- Submit and monitor the status of applications.
- Maintain good relationships with clients by keeping them informed.
- Interact with realtors, account representatives, AMC, community personnel and sales agents as needed.
- Meet and speak with mortgage loan borrowers on the phone, through video conferencing and or in person, advising and guiding them throughout the entire loan process.
- Review financial information from all relevant parties.
- Originate and evaluate mortgage loans according to company guidelines and standards.
Miami Florida Mortgage Loan Originators
MLO: Mortgage Loan Originator – Chapter 494, Florida Statutes: A Florida (MLO) mortgage loan originator license is required for an individual who, directly or indirectly, solicits or offers to solicit a Florida mortgage loan, accepts or offers to accept an application for a mortgage loan, negotiates or offers to negotiate the terms or conditions of a new or existing mortgage loan on behalf of a borrower or Florida mortgage lender, or negotiates or offers to negotiate the sale of an existing Florida mortgage loan to a non-institutional investor for compensation or gain. The term includes Florida individuals who are required to be licensed as a loan originators under the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008.
The term does not include an employee of a Florida mortgage broker or mortgage lender whose duties are limited to physically handling a completed application form or transmitting a completed application form to a lender on behalf of a prospective mortgage applicant.
Work Location: All Florida
Miami Dade County remote jobs hiring in All of Florida. Miami Dade was created on January 18, 1836, under the Territorial Act of the United States. On November 13, 1997, voters changed the name to Miami-Dade County.
The most populous county in Florida, Miami-Dade County is home to 34 incorporated municipalities, cities, towns, and villages, as well as to unincorporated communities and neighborhoods.
We hire and train in all of Florida including the Miami Florida area listed below:
- Fort Lauderdale
- Virginia Gardens
- Hialeah Gardens
- Key Biscayne
- Sunny Isles Beach
- Miami Lakes
- Palmetto Bay
- Miami Gardens
- Cutler Bay
- Florida City
- Miami Beach
- Coral Gables
- North Miami
- Miami Springs
- South Miami
- Golden Beach
- North Miami Beach
- Miami Shores
- Biscayne Park
- El Portal
- Indian Creek Village
- North Bay Village
- West Miami
- Bay Harbor Islands
- Bal Harbour