Hiring in ALL Florida including Miami FL:: Sunrise:: Pembroke Pines:: Hollywood, FL Davie, FL Pompano Beach, FLSunrise, FLNorth Lauderdale, FLCoconut Creek, FLCooper City, FLMargate, FL Wilton Manors, FL Oakland Park, FL North Andrews Gardens, FL Dania Beach, FL Lauderhill, FL Lauderdale Lakes, FL Plantation, FL
Florida Mortgage Loan Originator Job Description:
US Mortgage Lenders LLC is hiring remote Hollywood, Sunrise FL area NMLS Licensed Mortgage Loan Originators that have a track record of honesty and integrity. We are a highly established mortgage company hiring self-sufficient mortgage loan originators to market our unique loan programs and specialized services for the highest payout commission splits. We respect our loan originator’s independence and encourage them to work remotely while giving them access to our 100+ lender systems and processes and daily Zoom meetings. We provide daily new loan officer training while paying the highest commissions in the industry.
- Highest Compensation structure in the industry 1099 Paid on Closing Day.
- 100+ Wholesale Lenders FHA, VA, Conv, NON-QM, Niche Lenders providing specialty loan options.
- Daily Zoom Training and Networking calls.
- LOS – Loan Origination System Provided with no additional fees or choose your own.
- Work From Home or Office remotely and Process, Submit close your loans, or hire a contact NMLS licensed NMLS processor.
- Full control of your files, call underwriter account reps directly.
- Pick Your Own LOS loan origination software.
- Pull Your Own Credit Reports.
- Par Rates from All the Top Wholesale Lenders.
- Credit score approvals are down to 500.
- Same-day underwriting approvals.
- Discount Mortgage Insurance Premiums.
- Healthcare and Lead Program Discounts.
- Newly Licensed Loan Officer Training.
- Sign the agreement, Transfer the license, get logins and start submitting.
- Onboarding includes a description of lender programs and lender recommendations.
- One on one Account rep support and training to learn new systems.
- Weekly Company and Lender provided training webinars to learn new systems and processes.
- Must be licensed NMLS MLO.
- Must be able to work from home without being micro-managed.
- Must have Strong Phone Skills
- Strong People Skills
- Strong Sales Experience
- Borrowers can complete the on a cell phone or computer.
- Real-time notifications every time a borrower submits an application
- Integrate + into your website, email signature, and social media pages.
- Quick-link version to capture leads by collecting just the basic information.
- Must be a licensed (MLO) Mortgage Loan Originator with the NMLS.
- Must be a self-starter with sales skills and communication skills.
MLO: Florida Mortgage Loan Originator – Chapter 494, Florida Statutes: The Florida loan originator license is required for an individual who, directly or indirectly, solicits or offers to solicit a Florida mortgage loan, accepts or offers to accept an application for a mortgage loan, negotiates or offers to negotiate the terms or conditions of a new or existing mortgage loan on behalf of a borrower or Florida mortgage lender, or negotiates or offers to negotiate the sale of an existing mortgage loan to a non-institutional investor for compensation or gain.
Florida mortgage loan originator MLO does not include an employee of a Florida mortgage broker or mortgage lender whose duties are limited to physically handling a completed application form or transmitting a completed application form to a lender on behalf of a prospective Florida mortgage applicant.
How much does a Florida Mortgage loan originator make? The average FloridaMortgage Analyst salary in Florida is $56,247 as of September 26, 2022, but the range typically falls between $46,757 and $65,646. According to Salary.com ranges can vary widely depending on the city and many other important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, and the number of years you have spent in your profession.
Full Site RE: 494 FLORIDA MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR JOB EXEMPTIONS
(1) The following are Florida mortgage loan originator jobs that are exempt from regulation under this part and parts II and III of this chapter.
(2)(a) A Florida securities dealer, an investment advisor, or an associated person registered under s. 517.12 is exempt from regulation under this part and part II of this chapter if such person, in the normal course of conducting securities business with a corporate or an individual client:
(3) The following persons are exempt from regulation under part III of this chapter:
(5) As used in this section, the term “hold himself or herself out to the public as being in the mortgage lending business” includes any of the following: