Hiring In All Florida – 1099 Mortgage Loan Originators
All Florida including Miami, Broward, Palm Beach FL, Delray Beach FL: Boca Raton FL, Fort Lauderdale FL, Deerfield Beach FL, West Palm Beach, FL Riviera Beach, FL Century Village, FL Palm Springs, FL Lake Worth, FL Lake Park, FL North Palm Beach, FL Lantana, FL Palm Beach Gardens, FL Royal Palm Beach, FL Boynton Beach, FL Wellington, FL Jupiter, FL Delray Beach, FL Kings Point, FL Miami FL, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Hollywood, Miramar, Coral Springs, Tampa:: St Petersburg:: Clearwater and all Florida! Gulfport, FL Pinellas Park, FL, Palm Harbor FL, Saint Pete Beach, FL Seminole FL, Largo FL, Safety Harbor, FL Clearwater FL, Palmetto, FL Oldsmar, FL Bradenton, FL Dunedin, FL Egypt Lake-Leto, FL South Bradenton, FL Citrus Park, FL Temple Terrace, FL Lake Magdalene, FL Mango, FL Brandon, FL Citrus Park, FL Bloomingdale, FL Lutz, FL Oldsmar, FL Safety Harbor, FL Pinellas Park, FL Saint Petersburg FL East Lake, FL Dunedin, FL Largo, FL Palm Harbor, FL Tarpon Springs, FL
Florida Mortgage Loan Originator Job Description:
US Mortgage Lenders LLC is hiring remote Hollywood, Palm Beach FL area NMLS Licensed Mortgage Loan Originators that have a track record of honesty and integrity. We are a highly established mortgage company hiring self-sufficient mortgage loan originators to market our unique loan programs and specialized services for the highest payout commission splits. We respect our loan originator’s independence and encourage them to work remotely while giving them access to our 100+ lender systems and processes and daily Zoom meetings. We provide daily new loan officer training while paying the highest commissions in the industry. If you would like to get started as a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator click here.
FHA announced a rule change that will allow real estate agents to serve as realtors and mortgage loan originators for FHA-insured home sales.
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Highlights:
- Highest Compensation structure in the industry 1099 Paid on Closing Day.
- 100+ Wholesale Lenders FHA, VA, Conv, NON-QM, Niche Lenders providing specialty loan options.
- Daily Zoom Training and Networking calls.
- LOS – Loan Origination System Provided with no additional fees or choose your own.
- Work From Home or Office remotely and Process, Submit close your loans, or hire a contact NMLS licensed NMLS processor.
- Full control of your files, call underwriter account reps directly.
- Pick Your Own LOS loan origination software.
- Pull Your Own Credit Reports.
- Par Rates from All the Top Wholesale Lenders.
- Credit score approvals are down to 500.
- Same-day underwriting approvals.
- Discount Mortgage Insurance Premiums.
- Healthcare and Lead Program Discounts.
- Newly Licensed Loan Officer Training.
Mortgage Loan Originator Requirements:
- Must be licensed NMLS MLO.
- Must be able to work from home without being micro-managed.
- Must have Strong Phone Skills
- Strong People Skills
- Strong Sales Experience
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Advantages:
- Borrowers can complete the on a cell phone or computer.
- Real-time notifications every time a borrower submits an application
- Integrate + into your website, email signature, and social media pages.
- Quick-link version to capture leads by collecting just the basic information.
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Software:
- Price out loans and generic disclosure packages quickly and easily.
- Preset your fees to generate fee estimates automatically.
- Run credit, e-sign documents, verify assets and download conditions.
- 3 Options Include UWM Blink, Preapp1003, and Arrive.
- Must be a licensed (MLO) Mortgage Loan Originator with the NMLS.
- Must be a self-starter with sales skills and communication skills.
- Sign the agreement, Transfer the license, get logins and start submitting.
- Onboarding includes a description of lender programs and lender recommendations.
- One on one Account rep support and training to learn new systems.
- Weekly Company and Lender provided training webinars to learn new systems and processes.
We Hire & Train Remote Mortgage Loan Originator Job Remote Florida
(JobPosting)Remote Mortgage Loan Originator Job Florida :: Georgia :: Alabama :: Texas :: N. Carolina :: S. Carolina :: Arkansas :: Oklahoma Job description Are you over the fact that you cannot close a loan in 10 days!? Are you working for a company that doesn’t come through, a lender who would not give you the ability to broker, a broker that does not have the ability…
1099+Train+Florida Remote Mortgage Loan Originator Jobs
Premium Recruiter email@example.com Recruiter DashboardPost JobMy JobsSearch ResumesResume AlertsAll ApplicationsPremium DashboardContacted ResumesAccount settingsSign out 1099+Train+Hire Remote (MLO) Mortgage Loan Originators Company: US Mortgage Lenders We Train & Hire 954-667-9110 Location: Florida Salary: Remote 100% Commission Posted: November 15, 2022 Apply ⚑ Report job Description: — Work Remote From Home Or Office! — 100+ Wholesale lenders…
PALM BEACH FLORIDA MORTGAGE BROKER LICENSE
1. Form MU1. Each business shall apply for a Mortgage Broker license by submitting a Form
MU1 through NMLS. Form MU2 must also be completed through NMLS for each control
the person listed on Form MU1.
2. Filing Requirements. Upon receipt of the following, the Florida Office of Financial Regulation
will consider a Mortgage Broker application received and begin reviewing the application:
o Form MU1 filed through NMLS
o Statutorily required application fee ($425)
o FBI criminal history background check results (control persons)
o State criminal history background check results (control persons)
o Credit report (control persons)
NOTE: A control person that holds an active loan originator license in Florida is exempt from
the FBI & State criminal background check and the credit report requirement as part of the
mortgage broker application requirements.
The Florida Office of Financial Regulation will not begin its review of an application until
all the items listed above have been received. Once an application has been deemed
received, the NMLS status will change from “Pending-Incomplete” to “Pending-Review”.
Once the status has been changed to “Pending-Review” the application will be reviewed
and deficiencies will be added as license items in NMLS.
3. Principal Loan Originator. Complete the Qualifying Individual section of the MU1 form to
add the Principal Loan Originator. You must select Florida as an applicable jurisdiction. The
Principal Loan Originator must be licensed as a Florida loan originator. The Principal Loan
Originator must also demonstrate to the satisfaction of the Office of Financial Regulation that
he or she has been actively engaged in a mortgage broker related business for at least one
year before being designated as a Principal Loan Originator. Individual licensure with the
Office of Financial Regulation for one year will satisfy the experience requirement.
4. FBI & State Criminal Background Check. Each control person must submit fingerprints to
a live scan vendor approved by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and published
in the Florida Department of Law Enforcement’s website for submission to the Florida
Department of Law Enforcement for a state criminal background check and to the Federal
Bureau of Investigation for an FBI criminal background check (ORI Number: FL921050Z).
The cost of fingerprint processing shall be borne by the applicant and paid directly to the
Live Scan vendor. Resubmission of the prints for the state criminal background check may
be required if incorrect information (social security number, date of birth, etc…) is provided
to the Live Scan vendor. Resubmission of prints will result in additional costs to the
individual being reprinted.
Updated: 9/12/2019 Page 2 of 3
5. Disclosure Questions. Provide the following documents related to all events or proceedings
for any “Yes” answer to any of the disclosure questions on Form MU1 and Form MU2 (control
(a) A copy of the police arrest affidavit, arrest report or similar document.
(b) A certified copy of the charges.
(c) A certified copy of the plea, judgment, and sentence where applicable.
(d) A certified copy of an order of entry into pre-trial intervention, and the order of termination
of pre-trial intervention showing dismissal of charges where applicable.
(e) A certified copy of an order of termination of probation or supervised release, if applicable.
If the requested documentation cannot be obtained, the relevant person shall submit evidence
of that fact in order for the application to be deemed complete. Evidence that documentation
cannot be obtained shall consist of a written statement on the letterhead of the agency that
would be the custodian of the documents, signed by a representative of that agency, stating
that they have no record of such matter, or that the record is lost or was damaged or
destroyed, or otherwise stating why the document cannot be produced.
6. Credit Report. Each control person must authorize the Registry to obtain an independent
credit report and make it available to the Office of Financial Regulation. The cost of the credit
report shall be borne by the applicant.
Upon notification by the Office of Financial Regulation each control person shall provide
documents related to “adverse credit history information” contained in the control person’s credit
report. The requested documents provided by each control person must be legible. Documents
that are typically requested by the Office include, but are not limited to:
(a) Copies of satisfaction of judgment.
(b) Copies of satisfaction of outstanding tax liens or other governmental liens.
(c) Copies of court documents that reflect the substance of the matter and how the matter
was resolved or adjudicated.
(d) Copies of account statements or letters from the creditors explaining the current status of
accounts. For security purposes, the relevant person may redact all but the last four (4) digits
of the account number prior to submitting the document to the Office.
(e) Copies of tax returns, pay stubs, or other documentation of income.
If the documents requested above cannot be obtained, the control person shall submit
evidence of that fact in order for the license application to be deemed complete. Evidence that
documents cannot be obtained shall consist of a written statement from the agency’s or
creditor’s records custodian that is written on the agency’s or creditor’s letterhead; indicates
that the agency or the creditor does not have any record of such matter or that the record was
lost, damaged, or destroyed, or cannot otherwise be produced and provide a statement as to
why the record cannot be produced; and is signed by the agency’s or creditor’s records
Updated: 9/12/2019 Page 3 of 3
7. Approximate total cost is $578.75 which includes:
$425 Florida application fee
$100 NMLS processing fee
$38.75 FBI & State criminal background check fee plus live scan vendor costs for
each control person
$15 NMLS Credit report fee for each control person
|Company Licenses||Description||Requirements Checklist|
|Mortgage Broker License||This license is required for an entity conducting loan originator activities through one or more licensed loan originators employed by the mortgage broker or as independent contractors to the mortgage broker. (More Details)|
|Mortgage Lender License||This license is required for an entity making a mortgage loan for compensation or gain, directly or indirectly, or selling or offering to sell a mortgage loan to a non-institutional investor. Making a mortgage loan means closing a mortgage loan in a person’s name, advancing funds, offering to advance funds, or making a commitment to advance funds to an applicant for a mortgage loan. (More Details)|
|Mortgage Lender Servicer License||This licensing endorsement is required for any mortgage lender licensee who services a mortgage loan. “Servicing a mortgage loan” means to receive, cause to be received, or transferred for another, installment payments of principal, interest, or other payments pursuant to a mortgage loan. A “servicing endorsement” means authorizing a mortgage lender to service a loan for more than 4 months. A mortgage lender servicer may also conduct those activities described under Mortgage Lender without the need for two separate licenses. (More Details)|