Hiring in All of Florida Including:
Lantana, FL Delray Beach, FL Lake Worth, FL Kings Point, FL Palm Springs, FL Boca Raton, FL Hamptons at Boca Raton, FL Palm Beach, FL Century Village, FL West Palm Beach, FL Wellington, FL Sandalfoot Cove, FL Deerfield Beach, FL Royal Palm Beach, FL Riviera Beach, FL
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Description:
US Mortgage Lenders LLC is hiring remote Boynton Beach FL Mortgage Loan Originators that have a track record of honesty and integrity. We are a highly established mortgage company hiring self-sufficient mortgage loan originators to market our unique loan programs and specialized services for the highest payout commission splits. We respect our loan originator’s independence and encourage them to work remotely while giving them access to our 100+ lender systems and processes and daily Zoom meetings. We provide daily new loan officer training while paying the highest commissions in the industry. If you would like to get started as a Mortgage Loan Originator click here.
Boynton Beach FL Mortgage Loan Originator Job Highlights:
- Highest Compensation structure in the industry 1099 Paid on Closing Day.
- Boynton Beach FL dual realtors and mortgage loan originators with signed affiliated business disclosure!
- 100+ Wholesale Lenders FHA, VA, Conv, NON-QM, Niche Lenders providing specialty loan options.
- Daily Zoom Training and Networking calls.
- LOS – Loan Origination System Provided with no additional fees or choose your own.
- Work From Home or Office remotely and Process, Submit close your own loans or hire a contact NMLS lic processor.
- Full control of your files, call underwriter account reps directly.
- Pick Your Own LOS loan origination software.
- Pull Your Own Credit Reports.
- Par Rates from All the Top Wholesale Lenders.
- Credit score approvals are down to 500.
- Same-day underwriting approvals.
- Discount Mortgage Insurance Premiums.
- Healthcare and Lead Program Discounts.
- Newly Licensed Loan Officer Training.
- Must be licensed NMLS MLO.
- Must be able to work from home without being micro-managed.
- Must have Strong Phone Skills
- Strong People Skills
- Strong Sales Experience
- Borrowers can complete the on a cell phone or computer.
- Real-time notifications every time a borrower submits an application
- Integrate + into your website, email signature, and social media pages.
- Quick-link version to capture leads by collecting just the basic information.
- Must be a licensed (MLO) Mortgage Loan Originator with the NMLS.
- Must be a self-starter with sales skills and communication skills.
- Sign the agreement, Transfer the license, get logins and start submitting.
- Process your loans while you transition.
- Onboarding includes a description of lender programs and lender recommendations.
- One on one Account rep support and training to learn new systems.
- Weekly Company and Lender provided training webinars to learn new systems and processes.
Every City In Florida Including:
- Lantana, FL
- Century Village, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Wellington, FL
- Sandalfoot Cove, FL
- Deerfield Beach, FL
- Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Riviera Beach, FL
- Delray Beach, FL
- Lake Worth, FL
- Kings Point, FL
- Palm Springs, FL
- Boca Raton, FL
- Hamptons at Boca Raton, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
1. Form MU4. Each individual shall apply for a Loan Originator license by submitting a form
MU4 through NMLS.
2. Filing Requirements. Upon receipt of the following, the Florida Office of Financial Regulation will
consider a Loan Originator application received and begin reviewing the application:
Form MU4 filed through NMLS
Statutorily required application fee ($195)
Pre-Licensure Education: Completion of 20 hours of NMLS approved pre-licensure education
course, of which a minimum of 2 hours shall cover the provisions of Florida Law and Rules
Testing: Must satisfy one of the following three conditions:
1. Passing results on both the National and Florida State components of the SAFE Test, or
2. Passing results on both the National and Stand-alone UST components of the SAFE Test, or
3. Passing results on the National Test Component with Uniform State Content
FBI criminal history background check results
State criminal history background check results
Authorization for a credit report
The Florida Office of Financial Regulation will not begin its review of an application until all the
items listed above have been received. Once an application has been deemed received, the
NMLS status will change from “Pending-Incomplete” to “Pending-Review”. Once the status has
been changed to “Pending-Review” the application will be reviewed and deficiencies will be
added as license items in NMLS.
3. High School Education Requirement. Upload high school information via a PDF document to the
Verification of Experience section via Document Uploads section of the MU4. On the document
provide; your name, your NMLS ID number, name of school and the date the high school diploma, or
its equivalent, was received (a copy of the diploma is not required).
4. Age Requirement. A loan originator license will not be granted to an individual under the age of 18.
5. State Criminal Background Check. In addition to the FBI Criminal Background Check, submit
fingerprints to a Live Scan Service Provider, approved by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement
(FDLE), for submission to the FDLE for a STATE ONLY criminal background check; please provide
ORI Number: FL737111Z to the Live Scan Provider for proper submission to FDLE. A list of approved
Live Scan Service Providers is available on the FDLE’s website. Please note, the list contains many
national Live Scan Providers, as well as providers with hard scan capabilities if you are not able to find
a provider in your area. This requirement is separate from the FBI Criminal Background Check
Resubmission of the prints for the state criminal background check may be required if incorrect
information (social security number, date of birth, etc.…) is provided to the Live Scan Service Provider.
Resubmission of prints will result in additional costs to the individual being reprinted.
6. FBI Criminal Background Check. The FBI criminal background check must be completed by the
NMLS authorized live scan service provider and completed as part of your NMLS filing. Fingerprints
taken for the FBI background check by anyone other than the NMLS live scan service provider will not
be accepted by NMLS.
***Effect of Law Enforcement Records on Applications for Loan Originator ***
7. Disclosure Questions. Provide the following documents related to all events or proceedings for any
“Yes” answer to any of the disclosure questions on the Individual (MU4) Form:
(a) A copy of the police arrest affidavit, arrest report or similar document.
(b) A certified copy of the charges.
(c) A certified copy of the plea, judgment, and sentence where applicable.
(d) A certified copy of an order of entry into pre-trial intervention, and the order of termination of pre-trial
intervention showing dismissal of charges where applicable.
(e) A certified copy of an order of termination of probation or supervised release, if applicable. If the
requested documentation cannot be obtained, the relevant person shall submit evidence of that fact in
order for the application to be deemed complete. Evidence that documentation cannot be obtained shall
consist of a written statement on the letterhead of the agency that would be the custodian of the
documents, signed by a representative of that agency, stating that they have no record of such matter, or
that the record is lost or was damaged or destroyed, or otherwise stating why the document cannot be
8. Credit Report. Authorize the Registry to obtain and make available to the Office of Financial Regulation
an independent credit report on the applicant. The cost of the credit report shall be borne by the
Upon written request by the Office of Financial Regulation each applicant shall provide documents related
to “adverse credit history information” contained in the applicant’s credit report. The requested documents
provided by the applicant must be legible. Documents that are typically requested by the Office include,
but are not limited to:
(a) Copies of satisfaction of judgment.
(b) Copies of satisfaction of outstanding tax liens or other governmental liens.
(c) Copies of court documents that reflect the substance of the matter and how the matter was
resolved or adjudicated.
(d) Copies of account statements or letters from the creditors explaining the current status of accounts.
For security purposes, the relevant person may redact all but the last four (4) digits of the account number
prior to submitting the document to the Office.
(e) Copies of tax returns, pay stubs, or other documentation of income.
If the documents requested above cannot be obtained, the relevant person shall submit evidence of that
fact in order for the license application to be deemed complete. Evidence that documents cannot be
obtained shall consist of a written statement from the agency’s or creditor’s records custodian that is
written on the agency’s or creditor’s letterhead; indicates that the agency or the creditor does not have
any record of such matter or that the record was lost, damaged, or destroyed, or cannot otherwise be
produced and provide a statement as to why the record cannot be produced; and is signed by the
agency’s or creditor’s records custodian.
9. Total license costs is $300.25 which includes:
a. $195 Florida application fee
b. $30 NMLS processing fee
d. $36.25 Federal criminal background check
e. $24 State criminal background check (Florida) – paid to the service provider
f. $15 Credit Report fee
10. All fees collected through the NMLS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
11. Other Information – Loan processors:
A licensed loan originator who acts solely as a loan processor and contracts with more than one
mortgage broker or mortgage lender, or either simultaneously must file with the Office of Financial
Regulation a Declaration of Intent to Engage Solely in Loan Processing, Form OFR-494-13.
A person who seeks to act solely as a loan processor shall:
(a) Be licensed as a loan originator under Chapter 494, F.S., and must at all times thereafter remain
(b) Submit a completed Form OFR-494-13 (Declaration of Intent to Engage Solely in Loan
Processing) to the Office of Financial Regulation at the address below.
A person who currently has on file with the Office of Financial Regulation a Declaration of
Intent to Engage Solely in Loan Processing may withdraw the declaration by filing Form OFR494-13 (Declaration of Intent to Engage Solely in Loan Processing) with the Office of Financial
Regulation indicating on the form the person’s intent to withdraw the declaration.