Hiring in All of Florida Including:
Lantana, FL Delray Beach, FL Lake Worth, FL Kings Point, FL Palm Springs, FL Boca Raton, FL Hamptons at Boca Raton, FL Palm Beach, FL Century Village, FL West Palm Beach, FL Wellington, FL Sandalfoot Cove, FL Deerfield Beach, FL Royal Palm Beach, FL Riviera Beach, FL
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Description:
US Mortgage Lenders LLC is hiring remote Boynton Beach FL Mortgage Loan Originators that have a track record of honesty and integrity. We are a highly established mortgage company hiring self-sufficient mortgage loan originators to market our unique loan programs and specialized services for the highest payout commission splits. We respect our loan originator’s independence and encourage them to work remotely while giving them access to our 100+ lender systems and processes and daily Zoom meetings. We provide daily new loan officer training while paying the highest commissions in the industry. If you would like to get started as a Mortgage Loan Originator click here.
Boynton Beach FL Mortgage Loan Originator Job Highlights:
- Highest Compensation structure in the industry 1099 Paid on Closing Day.
- Boynton Beach FL dual realtors and mortgage loan originators with signed affiliated business disclosure!
- 100+ Wholesale Lenders FHA, VA, Conv, NON-QM, Niche Lenders providing specialty loan options.
- Daily Zoom Training and Networking calls.
- LOS – Loan Origination System Provided with no additional fees or choose your own.
- Work From Home or Office remotely and Process, Submit close your own loans or hire a contact NMLS lic processor.
- Full control of your files, call underwriter account reps directly.
- Pick Your Own LOS loan origination software.
- Pull Your Own Credit Reports.
- Par Rates from All the Top Wholesale Lenders.
- Credit score approvals are down to 500.
- Same-day underwriting approvals.
- Discount Mortgage Insurance Premiums.
- Healthcare and Lead Program Discounts.
- Newly Licensed Loan Officer Training.
- Must be licensed NMLS MLO.
- Must be able to work from home without being micro-managed.
- Must have Strong Phone Skills
- Strong People Skills
- Strong Sales Experience
- Borrowers can complete the on a cell phone or computer.
- Real-time notifications every time a borrower submits an application
- Integrate + into your website, email signature, and social media pages.
- Quick-link version to capture leads by collecting just the basic information.
- Must be a licensed (MLO) Mortgage Loan Originator with the NMLS.
- Must be a self-starter with sales skills and communication skills.
- Sign the agreement, Transfer the license, get logins and start submitting.
- Process your loans while you transition.
- Onboarding includes a description of lender programs and lender recommendations.
- One on one Account rep support and training to learn new systems.
- Weekly Company and Lender provided training webinars to learn new systems and processes.
Every City In Florida Including:
- Lantana, FL
- Century Village, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
- Wellington, FL
- Sandalfoot Cove, FL
- Deerfield Beach, FL
- Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Riviera Beach, FL
- Delray Beach, FL
- Lake Worth, FL
- Kings Point, FL
- Palm Springs, FL
- Boca Raton, FL
- Hamptons at Boca Raton, FL
- Palm Beach, FL
Boynton Beach, FL, Housing Statistics
Boynton Beach, FL Demographic Statistics
Boynton Beach, FL Economic Statistics
Boynton Beach, FL Social Statistics
Boynton Beach, FL, Housing Statistics
Total housing units 30,586 100.0
UNITS IN STRUCTURE
1-unit, detached 13,848 45.3
1-unit, attached 2,911 9.5
2 units 589 1.9
3 or 4 units 2,442 8.0
5 to 9 units 2,794 9.1
10 to 19 units 2,777 9.1
20 or more units 4,634 15.2
Mobile home 591 1.9
Boat, RV, van, etc. 0 0.0
YEAR STRUCTURE BUILT
1999 to March 2000 577 1.9
1995 to 1998 2,540 8.3
1990 to 1994 2,752 9.0
1980 to 1989 8,440 27.6
1970 to 1979 9,829 32.1
1960 to 1969 3,866 12.6
1940 to 1959 2,424 7.9
1939 or earlier 158 0.5
1 room 541 1.8
2 rooms 1,572 5.1
3 rooms 3,865 12.6
4 rooms 7,681 25.1
5 rooms 8,600 28.1
6 rooms 4,966 16.2
7 rooms 2,091 6.8
8 rooms 819 2.7
9 or more rooms 451 1.5
Median (rooms) 4.7 (X)
Occupied Housing Units 26,008 100.0
YEAR HOUSEHOLDER MOVED INTO UNIT
1999 to March 2000 4,944 19.0
1995 to 1998 8,799 33.8
1990 to 1994 4,307 16.6
1980 to 1989 4,754 18.3
1970 to 1979 2,542 9.8
1969 or earlier 662 2.5