We Train Remote Florida Mortgage Loan Originators
Hiring In All of Florida Including
Miami FL, Miami Beach FL, North Miami FL, Coral Gables FL, Fort Lauderdale FL, Key Biscayne FL, Gladeview FL, Miami Shores FL, Coral Terrace FL, West Little River FL, Homestead FL, South Miami FL, Miami Springs FL, Pinewood FL, Westchester FL, Hialeah FL, Westview FL, North Miami FL, Glenvar Heights FL, Miami, Broward, Palm Beach FL
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Description:
US Mortgage Lenders LLC is hiring remote Miami FL Mortgage Loan Originators that have a track record of honesty and integrity. We are a highly established mortgage company hiring self-sufficient mortgage loan originators to market our unique loan programs and specialized services for the highest payout commission splits. We respect our loan originator’s independence and encourage them to work remotely while giving them access to our 100+ lender systems and processes and daily Zoom meetings. We provide daily new loan officer training while paying the highest commissions in the industry. If you would like to get started as a Mortgage Loan Originator click here.
Miami FL surrounding cities
Miami Beach FL, Coral Gables FL, Key Biscayne FL, Gladeview FL, Miami Shores FL, Coral Terrace FL, West Little River FL, South Miami FL, Miami Springs FL, Pinewood FL, Westchester FL, Hialeah FL, Westview FL, North Miami FL, Glenvar Heights FL,
Miami FL Mortgage Loan Originator Job Highlights:
- Highest Compensation structure in the industry 1099 Paid on Closing Day.
- Miami dual realtors and mortgage loan originators with signed affiliated business disclosure!
- 100+ Wholesale Lenders FHA, VA, Conv, NON-QM, Niche Lenders providing specialty loan options.
- Daily Zoom Training and Networking calls.
- LOS – Loan Origination System Provided with no additional fees or choose your own.
- Work From Home or Office remotely and Process, Submit close your own loans or hire a contact NMLS lic processor.
- Full control of your files, call underwriter account reps directly.
- Pick Your Own LOS loan origination software.
- Pull Your Own Credit Reports.
- Par Rates from All the Top Wholesale Lenders.
- Credit score approvals are down to 500.
- Same-day underwriting approvals.
- Discount Mortgage Insurance Premiums.
- Healthcare and Lead Program Discounts.
- Newly Licensed Loan Officer Training.
Mortgage Loan Originator Requirements:
- Must be licensed NMLS MLO.
- Must be able to work from home without being micro-managed.
- Must have Strong Phone Skills
- Strong People Skills
- Strong Sales Experience
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Advantages:
- Borrowers can complete the on a cell phone or computer.
- Real-time notifications every time a borrower submits an application
- Integrate + into your website, email signature, and social media pages.
- Quick-link version to capture leads by collecting just the basic information.
Mortgage Loan Originator Job Software:
- Price out loans and generic disclosure packages quickly and easily.
- Preset your fees to generate fee estimates automatically.
- Run credit, e-sign documents, verify assets and download conditions.
- 3 Options Include UWM Blink, Preapp1003, and Arrive.
- Must be a licensed (MLO) Mortgage Loan Originator with the NMLS.
- Must be a self-starter with sales skills and communication skills.
- Sign the agreement, Transfer the license, get logins and start submitting.
- Process your loans while you transition.
- Onboarding includes a description of lender programs and lender recommendations.
- One on one Account rep support and training to learn new systems.
- Weekly Company and Lender provided training webinars to learn new systems and processes.
Miami Florida Mortgage Employment / Jobs Stats
Total nonfarm employment for the Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL, metropolitan area increased by 122,700 over the year in November, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Regional Commissioner Janet S. Rankin noted that the local rate of job gain, 4.5 percent, compared to the 3.2-percent national increase. (See chart 1 and table 1. All data in this release are not seasonally adjusted; accordingly, over-the-year analysis is used throughout.)
Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL, is made up of three metropolitan divisions—separately identifiable employment centers within the larger metropolitan area. Employment increased over the year in all three divisions. Miami-Miami Beach-Kendall, FL, with 45 percent of the area’s total nonfarm employment, gained 58,800 jobs over the year. Fort Lauderdale-Pompano Beach-Deerfield Beach, FL, which accounted for about 32 percent of the area’s employment, gained 36,300 jobs since November 2021, and West Palm Beach-Boca Raton-Delray Beach, FL, with 24 percent of the area’s employment, added 27,600 jobs.
In Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL, leisure and hospitality had the largest gain (+33,700) among local private-industry supersectors, with all three divisions recording increases. (See chart 2.) Within this supersector, the accommodation and food services sector added 28,100 jobs. The 10.9-percent increase in the metropolitan area’s leisure and hospitality supersector compared to the 7.2-percent gain on a national level.
Twelve largest metropolitan areas
Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL, was 1 of the nation’s 12 largest metropolitan statistical areas in November 2022. All 12 areas gained jobs over the year. New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA, had the largest increase (+371,100). Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV, had the smallest increase (+63,900) among the largest areas.
Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX, had a 6.1-percent rate of job gain, followed by Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land, TX (+5.6 percent). The rates of job gain in the remaining 10 areas ranged from 4.8 percent in Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell, GA, to 1.9 percent in Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV.
Trade, transportation, and utilities gained 30,500 jobs over the year in the metropolitan area. Within this supersector, the retail trade and wholesale trade sectors together accounted for 16,900 of the jobs added. The metropolitan area had a 4.8-percent gain in the trade, transportation, and utilities supersector, compared to the 1.9-percent increase for the nation.
Education and health services added 22,400 jobs over the year in the metropolitan area. The Miami-Miami Beach-Kendall, FL, division added 12,100 jobs, or 54 percent, of the metropolitan area’s employment gained in this industry. The 5.4-percent increase in the metropolitan area’s education and health services supersector compared to the 3.9-percent gain on a national level.
Major Florida Surrounding Cities
This is a list of large cities closest to Miami, FL. A big city usually has a population of at least 200,000 and you can often fly into a major airport. If you need to book a flight, search for the nearest airport to Miami, FL. You can also look for cities 4 hours from Miami, FL (or 3 hours or 2 hours or 1 hour) or just search in general for all of the cities close to Miami, FL.