We Train Remote Spring Hill FL Mortgage Loan Originators
Tampa:: St Petersburg:: Clearwater and all Florida!
Hiring In Every City In Florida Including:
Spring Hill, Florida Bayonet Point, FL Jasmine Estates, FL New Port Richey, FL Elfers, FLLutz, FL Holiday, FL Tarpon Springs, FL East Lake, FL Zephyrhills, FL Citrus Park, FL Lake Magdalene, FL Palm Harbor, FL Oldsmar, FL Temple Terrace, FL Egypt Lake-Leto, FL
US Mortgage Lenders LLC is hiring remote Spring Hill FL Mortgage Loan Originators that have a track record of honesty and integrity. We are a highly established mortgage company hiring self-sufficient mortgage loan originators to market our unique loan programs and specialized services for the highest payout commission splits. We respect our loan originator’s independence and encourage them to work remotely while giving them access to our 100+ lender systems and processes and daily Zoom meetings. We provide daily new loan officer training while paying the highest commissions in the industry.
- Highest Compensation structure in the industry 1099 Paid on Closing Day.
- Spring Hill dual realtors and mortgage loan originators with signed affiliated business disclosure!
- 100+ Wholesale Lenders FHA, VA, Conv, NON-QM, Niche Lenders providing specialty loan options.
- Daily Zoom Training and Networking calls.
- LOS – Loan Origination System Provided with no additional fees or choose your own.
- Work From Home or Office remotely and Process, Submit close your own loans or hire a contact NMLS licensed processor.
- Full control of your files, call underwriter account reps directly.
- Pick Your Own LOS loan origination software.
- Pull Your Own Credit Reports.
- Par Rates from All the Top Wholesale Lenders.
- Credit score approvals are down to 500.
- Same-day underwriting approvals.
- Discount Mortgage Insurance Premiums.
- Healthcare and Lead Program Discounts.
- Newly Licensed Loan Officer Training.
- Must be licensed NMLS MLO.
- Must be able to work from home without being micro-managed.
- Must have Strong Phone Skills
- Strong People Skills
- Strong Sales Experience
- Borrowers can complete the on a cell phone or computer.
- Real-time notifications every time a borrower submits an application
- Integrate + into your website, email signature, and social media pages.
- Quick-link version to capture leads by collecting just the basic information.
- Must be a licensed (MLO) Mortgage Loan Originator with the NMLS.
- Must be a self-starter with sales skills and communication skills.
- Sign the agreement, Transfer the license, get logins and start submitting.
- Process your loans while you transition.
- Onboarding includes a description of lender programs and lender recommendations.
- One on one Account rep support and training to learn new systems.
- Weekly Company and Lender provided training webinars to learn new systems and processes.
About Spring Hill Florida
Hernando County, Florida
Spring Hill CDP, Florida
|Population per square mile, 2010||365.6||1,649.0|
|Population Estimates, July 1 2022, (V2022)|
|Population Estimates, July 1 2021, (V2021)||
|Population estimates base, April 1, 2020, (V2022)|
|Population estimates base, April 1, 2020, (V2021)||
|Population, percent change – April 1, 2020 (estimates base) to July 1, 2022, (V2022)|
|Population, percent change – April 1, 2020 (estimates base) to July 1, 2021, (V2021)||
|Population, Census, April 1, 2020||194,515||113,568|
|Population, Census, April 1, 2010||172,778||98,621|
|Age and Sex|
|Persons under 5 years, percent||
|Persons under 18 years, percent||
|Persons 65 years and over, percent||
|Female persons, percent||
|Race and Hispanic Origin|
|White alone, percent||
|Black or African American alone, percent(a)||
|American Indian and Alaska Native alone, percent(a)||
|Asian alone, percent(a)||
|Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone, percent(a)||
|Two or More Races, percent||
|Hispanic or Latino, percent(b)||
|White alone, not Hispanic or Latino, percent||
|Foreign born persons, percent, 2017-2021||7.2%||8.3%|
|Housing units, July 1, 2021, (V2021)||90,535||X|
|Owner-occupied housing unit rate, 2017-2021||79.1%||77.1%|
|Median value of owner-occupied housing units, 2017-2021||$173,700||$179,600|
|Median selected monthly owner costs -with a mortgage, 2017-2021||$1,227||$1,221|
|Median selected monthly owner costs -without a mortgage, 2017-2021||$374||$381|
|Median gross rent, 2017-2021||$1,051||$1,145|
|Building permits, 2021||1,905||X|
|Families & Living Arrangements|
|Persons per household, 2017-2021||2.44||2.57|
|Living in same house 1 year ago, percent of persons age 1 year+, 2017-2021||86.7%||86.3%|
|Language other than English spoken at home, percent of persons age 5 years+, 2017-2021||11.7%||15.0%|
|Computer and Internet Use|
|Households with a computer, percent, 2017-2021||94.0%||94.8%|
|Households with a broadband Internet subscription, percent, 2017-2021||88.5%||90.8%|
|High school graduate or higher, percent of persons age 25 years+, 2017-2021||89.0%||89.2%|
|Bachelor’s degree or higher, percent of persons age 25 years+, 2017-2021||19.4%||19.0%|
|With a disability, under age 65 years, percent, 2017-2021||13.4%||13.0%|
|Persons without health insurance, under age 65 years, percent||
|In civilian labor force, total, percent of population age 16 years+, 2017-2021||49.8%||53.1%|
|In civilian labor force, female, percent of population age 16 years+, 2017-2021||46.1%||49.3%|
|Total accommodation and food services sales, 2017 ($1,000)(c)||254,562||134,420|
|Total health care and social assistance receipts/revenue, 2017 ($1,000)(c)||1,247,910||657,402|
|Total transportation and warehousing receipts/revenue, 2017 ($1,000)(c)||64,441||21,402|
|Total retail sales, 2017 ($1,000)(c)||2,036,511||1,116,658|
|Total retail sales per capita, 2017(c)||$10,896||NA|
|Mean travel time to work (minutes), workers age 16 years+, 2017-2021||29.4||29.0|
|Income & Poverty|
|Median household income (in 2021 dollars), 2017-2021||$53,301||$55,573|
|Per capita income in past 12 months (in 2021 dollars), 2017-2021||$28,400||$26,929|
|Persons in poverty, percent||
|Total employer establishments, 2020||3,501||X|
|Total employment, 2020||37,766||X|
|Total annual payroll, 2020 ($1,000)||1,350,966||X|
|Total employment, percent change, 2019-2020||1.8%||X|
|Total nonemployer establishments, 2019||14,049||X|
|All employer firms, Reference year 2017||2,694||1,388|
|Men-owned employer firms, Reference year 2017||1,457||795|
|Women-owned employer firms, Reference year 2017||509||S|
|Minority-owned employer firms, Reference year 2017||328||207|
|Nonminority-owned employer firms, Reference year 2017||2,060||1,016|
|Veteran-owned employer firms, Reference year 2017||S||S|
|Nonveteran-owned employer firms, Reference year 2017||2,149||1,092|
|Population per square mile, 2020||411.3||1,895.4|
|Population per square mile, 2010||365.6||1,649.0|
|Land area in square miles, 2020||472.97||59.92|
|Land area in square miles, 2010||472.54||59.81|